Current position: Tier 1 Tech Support Specialist
Tier 1 Tech Support Specialist
Posted: October 30, 2018
About this position:
Flick Fusion Video Marketing is a pioneering video technology company, and we are looking for a top-notch Tier 1 Tech Support Specialist to help handle support requests. You will be responsible for assisting customers, whether the problem relates to user error, a software bug, or something else entirely. You will also assist other departments including programming and development. We are looking to you to exhibit excellent customer service skills, a willingness to continue learning, and working as part of a growing team. If you are passionate about customer relationships and know how to provide the best customer support – we want you!
What you’ll do:
- Receive inbound calls for assistance and redirecting calls to various departments as needed.
- Provide support from email, tickets, and calls.
- Research customer concerns and provide a resolution or escalate as needed.
- Assist in UAT/QA of products and features.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by management to support our customers
- Perform minor administrative tasks such as: scan, print, and copy documentation as needed
What we are looking for:
- You have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and with a pleasant telephone voice – good enunciation and telephone etiquette.
- You exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills with a wide range of customers.
- You have a technical aptitude for performing technical tasks to resolve customer issue.
- Your ability to work individually or as a member of a team.
- Generally, you have personal and professional attributes including high ethical and professional standards, honesty, integrity, self-motivation, adaptability and dependability.
We do have some requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two plus years’ experience related to customer service.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
The stuff you really want to know:
- This is a full-time position. Monday – Friday 8am-5pm with an hour lunch.
- No weekends!
- Casual work environment
Please end your resumes in confidence to: email@example.com.