- This policy covers how Flick Fusion Technologies treats personal information that Flick Fusion Technologies collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Flick Fusion Technologies products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Flick Fusion Technologies does not own or control or to people that Flick Fusion Technologies does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Flick Fusion Technologies collects personal information when you register with Flick Fusion Technologies, when you use Flick Fusion Technologies products or services, when you visit Flick Fusion Technologies pages or the pages of certain Flick Fusion Technologies partners, and when Flick Fusion Technologies may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, email address, personal interests. Once you register with Flick Fusion Technologies and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Flick Fusion Technologies automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Flick Fusion Technologies cookie information, and the page you request.
- Flick Fusion Technologies uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Flick Fusion Technologies does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Flick Fusion Technologies under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Flick Fusion Technologies communicate with you about offers from Flick Fusion Technologies and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Flick Fusion Technologies may set and access Flick Fusion Technologies cookies on your computer.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Flick Fusion Technologies may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Flick Fusion Technologies profile or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Flick Fusion LLC has the right to practice technology under one or more of the following patents: U.S. Patent Nos. 7,882,258, 8,149,701, and 8,353,406.