Move Metal Faster With Instant SEO
The fewer days a vehicle sits on your lot, the higher your front-end gross profit is. So why wait days to get inventory photos and Internet visibility? Every day costs money. InstaVid gets an inventory video on the Internet within hours of a vehicle arriving on the lot. This generates immediate SEO and raises overall visibility for your dealership.
InstaVid uses stock photos to create videos for both new and used vehicles. Dealership personnel don’t have to do a thing. When a VIN is entered into the DMS, InstaVid automatically uploads the information and creates a video with a professional voice over. Within minutes, you can have dealership branded, VIN specific videos.
Once the video is completed, it will be syndicated over the Internet for millions to view. When a car shopper in your area is searching for a particular make or model, having a vehicle video greatly boosts SEO rankings for your dealership. But don’t take our word for it:
- Video is 50 times more likely to get organic page ranks in Google than plain text results – Forrester Research
- Video search results have a 41% higher click-through rate than plain text results – aimClear
When you do take photos and/or video of your vehicles, InstaVid automatically generates a new video, then replaces all existing stock videos on the Internet with the new video.
The results are clear. InstaVid:
- Creates instant inventory videos for new and used inventory
- Attracts new car shoppers to your new vehicle inventory videos, which often outnumber used inventory and in effect more than doubles the number of potential prospects
- Maximizes your dealership’s organic search engine rankings
- Is automatic: InstaVid creates and syndicates videos, and dealership personnel don’t have to do a thing
- Moves metal faster!