Live Video Upload (LVU)
Award Winning Technology Enables Video Uploads Right From Your Phone
Live Video Upload allows you take live video of any vehicle in your inventory from a smartphone, camera or other recording device, and upload it instantly to our video production platform.
This cutting-edge technology was a winner in the 2013 Driving Sales Innovation Cup awards. With our Live Video Upload, you can:
- Easily upload video, have it encoded and produced, then posted on your dealership’s website, mobile site, or Facebook page. You can also choose to syndicate the video to Autotrader.com, Cars.com, YouTube and other sites, all in one simple step
- Add additional features to your live video such as Vehicle Information Overlays (VIO) and Rebate Incentive Overlays (RIO) – just click on these links to learn more
- Automatically incorporate overlays, marketing, and branding messages into your video on your dealership’s behalf
- Re-record your video, as needed, to eliminate any unwanted background sounds, like wind or traffic noise
- Use in combination with Vid2Pic to extract inventory photos from the video
- Use in combination with VidMail to immediately include your live video in an email response to a lead or customer
Live Video Upload is enabled on iPads, iPhones or Android smartphones via our free Video Inventory Mobile Manager (VIMM) app, available at the Apple iTunes store or on the Android Market.